What data do we collect?
Deal Engine collects the following data:
- If you fill out any forms or by other means submit information to our site, we will collect the submitted information, such as Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.), information about your business and your relevant areas of interest.
- If you submit information to any of our online services for analysis we will collect and store the information you have submitted, such as key metrics, financial data or competitor set information.
- If you provide us access to your systems, we will fetch and store data for automation purposes, such as flight information, passenger information, and financial data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Deal Engine with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit information through our online services for analysis.
Deal Engine may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through third party system providers you have authorized to submit information directly to us.
How will we use your data?
Deal Engine collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your flight and itinerary inventory in order to reduce costs for your firm
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Provide you with data in the Deal Engine service
- Address support inquiries to resolve issues
How do we store your data?
Deal Engine securely stores your data on servers located in United States of America.
Deal Engine would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Deal Engine from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Deal Engine would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request Deal Engine for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that Deal Engine correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Deal Engine to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that Deal Engine erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Deal Engine restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Deal Engine’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that Deal Engine transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit AllAboutCookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Register your visits and track your visits over time
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Deal Engine uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Deal Engine uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Google Analytics
- We use first-party cookies to track your visits to provide us with usage pattern information through the Google Analytics service.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +1-415-316-9244
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Deal Engine has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.